Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Road Trip

OK, this was a for real ROAD TRIP! During the trip I put on over 8,000 miles. That is a lot of hours staring through a windshield. So what does one do to while away the time? Of course, you start gawking. When you gawk what happens? You begin to see neat stuff, ignore road safety and want to drive faster. All the while, steering the car with your elbows and taking pictures at 65 mph to show the folks at home. I mean, what good is seeing all this stuff if you can't share it. And...

Without something to keep your mind occupied besides Anna Nicole Smith on Court TV radio, it could get rather boring.

So I share the results with you, click here! My only ground rule was that I had to have my butt planted in the seat of my car.

Now, you only have one more of these blasted posts to read. See you tomorrow!

No comments: