Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Keeping Score

Just before my departure from home, I accidently (yes, it was an accident) knocked Pam's shower cap into the cat's litter box. Knowing the odds of Pam picking up the shower cap and placing it back on her head were slim to none, I committed to collecting (i.e. stealing) motel shower caps on my trip. I am beginning to realize that providing guests shower caps is a direct reflection of the quality of the lodging.

So far:
AAA 3 diamond hotel - one shower cap
Unlisted Death Valley hotel, negative 3 diamond hotel - no shower cap and had to hide my previous theft so others would not borrow it.
AAA 2 diamond hotel - no shower cap

Cumulative result: currently 1 for 3 or a batting average of 333. I will keep you updated.

1 comment:

Chuck said...

Glad to see you're alive in Death Valley. The pics looked great, but I don't understand this update bit. When I click on atom posts I get more blog and no redirection.
Not to worry, I'll check from time to time.

Tom D. came in today to talk with me for @ an hour. I think he just wanted to be sure I was having a happy Valentine's day.